XE240LCU uses an imported Cummins engine and meets Tier3 emission standard, making it environmentally friendly; its hydraulic components come from renowned international brands, ensuring their quality. In addition, this product features easy maintenance and caters to the operating habits of users in Northern America.
High-end configuration and excellent Quality
1. Engine: The original imported Cummins engine with EPA Tier4 North American emission regulations, with emission of nitrogen oxides and particles lower than Tier3 requirements by 90 percent. The powerful engine is energy-saving and environment-friendly, and the whole system is optimized to improve its overall performance.
2. Hydraulic system: the advanced hydraulic parts are well-matched to ensure product quality and optimum performance.
3. Electric monitoring system:
The flush –mounted electric monitoring system is state of the art.
The seven inch color display provides higher resolution and greater visibility.
The display interface is optimized, and the system is more consistent with the application environment.
Functions such as one-key fault query are easy to use.
More information is monitored to ensure better running.
The start function at the neutral position prevents potential misoperation.
The reversing camera system that comes standard with XE240LCU improves operation safety/
Travel alarm is standard.
Superb Driving Experience
1. AC system: the imported original large-capacity cooling/heating AC system automatically adjusts the in-cab temperature through temperature sensors and ensures quick cooling heating of the cab.
2. Large driving space: the newly-designed cab is more spacious and the pedals are optimized, providing greater operation comfort.
3. Newly developmentsuspension seat: the ergonomically designed seat is equipment with suspended air bags which adjust the seat height as per operator’s weight and increase operation comfort.
High Strength, efficiency and durability
1. Combo armrest: the new combo armrests provide higher strength and effectively prevents breaking from longtime service.
2. The chassis has an X-beam structure to increase cross-sectional strength, thus improving the overall durability and service life of XE240LCU.
Easy repair and maintenance
1. Reliable fuel filter system: the latest fuel filter provides higher filtering performance and fuel quality, increasing engine reliability in harsh conditions. The fuel filter is located by the right door to facilitate daily maintenance, inspection, and replacement of the filter.
2. Easily accessible routine maintenance points: the fuel filter, oil filter, pilot filter, water tank, and electrical unit are directly serviceable from the ground.
|Engine||Engine model||Cummins QSB6.7|
|Key performance||Travel speed||5.5/3.7km/h||2.5/1.65h(mph)|
|Bucket digging force||176KN||39566lb|
|Arm digging force||125KN||28101lb|
|Hydraulic system||Main pump||2 piston pumps||2 piston pumps|
|Rated flow of main pump||2X234L/min||2X61.8gal/min|
|Max. pressure if main relief valve||34.3/37.0MPa||4973.5/5365psi|
|Max. pressure of travel system||34.3Mpa||4973.5psi|
|Max. pressure of swing system||25MPa||3625psi|
|Max. pressure of pilot system||3.9MPa||565.5psi|
|Oil capacity||Fuel tank capacity||400L||105.6gal|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||240L||63.4gal|
|Engine oil capacity||24L||6.3gal|
|Outline Dimension||A. Overall length||10220mm||402in|
|B. Overall width||3390mm||133in|
|C. Overall height||3226mm||127in|
|D. Overall width of upper structure||2830mm||111in|
|E. Crawler length||4640mm||183in|
|F. Overall width of undercarriage||3390mm||133in|
|G. Crawler width||800mm||31.5in|
|H. Crawler wheelbase||3842mm||151in|
|I. Crawler gauge||2590mm||102in|
|J. Clearance under counterweight||1050mm||41in|
|K. Min. ground clearance||485mm||19in|
|L. Min. tail swing radius||2985mm||117.5in|
|Operating scope||A. Max. digging height||9595mm||378in|
|B. Max. dumping height||6745mm||265.5in|
|C. Max. dumping depth||6960mm||274in|
|D. 8-ft horizontal digging depth||6750mm||266in|
|E. Max. vertical wall digging depth||5545mm||218in|
|F. Max. digging radius||10240mm||403in|
|G. Max. swing radius||3850mm||151.5in|